The AHS Vitae Medal:
- Acknowledges Old Scholars who have sustained the School’s motto and values through their post-school achievements
Encourages greater association by Old Scholars in the life, values and vision of the School
- Identifies Old Scholars who are exemplars for current students.
The recipient of the Award will be assessed on the:
- Recipient’s contribution to his / her nominated field of endeavour
- Extent to which the recipient’s contribution has benefited the community in the nominated field of endeavour
- Benefit derived by Adelaide High School through the recipient’s contribution to the life and future of the School.